Bill Pay is fast, convenient and secure. Simplify your life today and pay your bills with our Online Bill Pay.
Here’s how it works!
- You can pay anyone you would normally pay by check.
- Send money now or schedule payment or transfer for later.
- Avoid missed payments and late fees with automatic payments.
- Payments will be sent on time every time provided you have sufficient funds in your account.
- Pay all your bills in one place using only one password.
- Make payments from anywhere.
- Save money on postage.
- Save money on the cost of personalized checks.
Bill Pay is safer because you never need to give your bank account information to others. We send the payment for you.
How to sign up for bill pay
- You will need to have a First Choice Credit Union checking account.
- You will need to enroll in our Online Banking and establish a user name and password. If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, proceed to the next step.
- On our Home Banking page, click on the Bill Pay tab at the top of the page.
- You will need to complete and submit answers to some security questions to confirm your identity during certain transactions.
- You are now able to scroll through the Bill Pay site. There is a demo on how to use the product (upper right corner). Or you may call Member Services with any questions you have.
There is a $5 monthly fee for Bill Pay, however, this fee will be waived if you are enrolled in E Statements. You may enroll in E Statements by clicking the tab at the top of our Online Banking page.